Saturday 7 January 2012

Mural Painting

Since I am a person who likes to draw a lot, I took the opportunity to paint a mural at school.
I decided to paint what I knew best: my doodles.

The process was extremely long, which, involved staying some days after school on really hot days. However, I always had help from my friends. It was definitely harder than I thought it would be. It is easy doodling on the back of a notebook, but painting a four-paneled wall was difficult. I had to bring different paints back and forth, avoid any mistakes, and new ideas would come to my mind which made me want to start all over, or change some parts of my mural. In the end, I made a lot of changes, because accidents did happen. But in all, I am pretty happy with the result.


These murals have been a good opportunity for students who enjoy painting, to show what they can do, and at the same time, put some colour to our campus. It's always nice to leave a mark in the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment