Sunday 25 March 2012

Talent Show

This year, I decided to take part of the talent show. I wasn't able to last year because I was a new student in ISK, and I didn't feel comfortable preforming in a new environment, with new people.
However, this year I decided to dance with two of my friends Reggie and Zeeshaan. Two people that also share the same passion for dancing.
It was a really long, but very fun process. We were able to put many ideas together, with our different styles of dancing to create a  routine.
We stayed after school during many days, and even came to school on our break to work on our choreography.
I think that through this process, not only we learned a lot about each other and bonded, but also we learned how to accept new ideas, and work as a group in order to make things work.
I noticed that we could have used more time to prepare for the talent show, since we would get distracted a lot.
But in the end, we were able to create and learn a choreography, in a short time period. Unfortunately, we didn't win the talent show, but we had a lot of fun, showing people what we love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment